Let's talk about books! This past year, Toby and I read tons of bedtime stories, and he gravitated toward a handful of special favorites. (He's very opinionated!) Here are ten books we've love reading most...
1. Mama, Is It Summer Yet? (Beautiful.)
2. Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! (Hilarious.)
3. Goodnight Moon (Classic.)
4. Catch That Baby! (Realistic!)
5. Pat the Bunny (Fun.)
6. Brown Bear Brown Bear (Catchy.)
7. The Runaway Bunny (Tender.)
8. The Monster at the End of This Book (Suspenseful.)
9. Olivia Saves the Circus (Cheeky.)
10. Good Night, Gorilla (Soporific.)
Which children's books would you recommend? Did you have any favorites as a child? I'd love to hear. xoxo (Children's books make great baby-shower gifts, too, especially when wrapped with baby pajamas.)
P.S. There's always this book...
P.P.S. Your book recommendations when Toby was bald and teeny.
(Photo of Toby at library storytime)