1. Go for a bike ride. Unless it's snowing wherever you are, in which case you're excused.
2. Watch Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. One of the funniest and most underrated movies of all time.
3. Make a gin cocktail. Gin is for grown-ups--so pass on those froofy drinks with the umbrellas.
4. Eat quality Camembert. Need I say more?
5. Drive a vintage car. Preferably slowly and through the countryside.
6. Dance to ABBA. You know you love them! Don't deny it.
Have a lovely weekend, everybody.
-- By Miss Moss