Finally, I'd love to write a final schmoopy post saying a few final thank-yous...
* We used Project Wedding to create our wedding website. They have pretty templates, and it was super easy and fun to set everything up. I'd highly recommend them.
* For wedding-party gifts, we gave our bridesmaids hoop earrings from Melissa Joy Manning (every girl got a slightly different shape). We gave our the groomsmen custom-made leather Billykirk card cases, which we had embossed with inside jokes, such as the date the Red Sox won the World Series. I gave my two maids-of-honor engraved necklaces from In God We Trust. And our lovely flower girl received heart sunglasses, a Where's Waldo book, and a glittery bouncy ball.
* We stayed at the sexy Standard hotel on our wedding night. (A funny scandal: Some hotel guests had been keeping their curtains open during intimate moments, giving passersby a peep show!)
* We did a honeymoon registry, which worked out really well for us. (We went to Italy and Greece.)
* Thank you so much to our parents, guests and, of course, all you wonderful readers for making the planning, weekend and recap so giddy and exciting. It was been an amazing pleasure to share everything with you!
* And, most of all, thank you to Max Wanger. Max managed to capture the day exactly how I saw it through my own eyes, which was a rare gift. He is a joy to work with, and I hope he continues to be our "life photographer." :)
If you'd like, see a few more wedding photos on Max Wanger's blog. Thank you again! xoxo
(Photo by Max Wanger)