If you missed the crazy Domino Magazine Tag Sale last month, I have good news for you: The Domino tastemakers are having a second tag sale in the Hamptons this Saturday.
Five reasons why it might be worth driving out there:
* They'll be tons of new, used and antique items, including furniture, home accessories, fabrics, and designer and vintage clothing.
* Christiane Lemieux, the founder/owner of Dwell Studio, will be unloading an entire storage unit.
* Photographer Matt Albiani will be selling stuff. Remember his amazing house?
* The lines will probably be much shorter.
* Afterward, you can eat lobster rolls and go swimming in the ocean!
Saturday, June 13th, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at 75 Main Street, Amagansett (on Rt 27, across from La Fondita); cash only; haggling welcome.