Blogs have been so good this week that I wanted to do a little round-up. Here are some things to make you smile....
* You can never have too much lavatorial humor.
* Even when you're in love, you need some personal space. When you're a retired Finnish professor, that means building a house in the backyard.
* I can't stop lusting after airy Euro lofts with white/cream/brown color schemes.
* Just as J. Crew comes out with the happiest wedding collection ever, Chelsea posts the city hall wedding of one of their models. (Funny how she still looks like she's modeling.)
* Black Eiffel brings us modern-day Hitchcock.
* These poppyseed pancakes have inspired me to host a brunch party. With mimosas!
* Martha B wrote a genius post about what she'd do differently if she redid her wedding. LOVE the idea of a pearl engagement ring.
Have a great weekend, my dears!